- Exclusive collaboration with ZEISSTM
- A-RID anti-fog technology
- Light transmission (VLT): 95%
- Category: 0
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping (US-only) on orders over $100, and have a 30-day return policy. We encourage you to try your eyewear on the court, not just at home. If they aren't quite for you, we pay for the return label.
All shipments are sent from San Diego, California. Orders ship between Monday and Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Standard Mail: Orders will be delivered 4-6 business days from the ship date. Please note, the 24 hour order processing time is not included in this estimated shipping delivery window and USPS does not guarantee delivery times.
USPS Priority Mail: Orders will be delivered 2-4 business days from the ship date. Please note, the 24 hour order processing time is not included in this estimated shipping delivery window and USPS does not guarantee delivery times.
UPS 2nd Day Air: Orders placed by 5pm EST will be processed same day and will arrive two days later. Orders placed after 5pm will arrive 3 days later.
UPS Next Day Air: Orders placed by 5PM EST will be processed the same day and will arrive the next day. Orders placed after 5pm will arrive 2 days later.
Please note USPS Priority Mail timelines are estimated while UPS are guaranteed.
Included With Order
- Order comes with a keytool to unlock and relock the lenses in the frame.
Got your new Clear HD+ lenses and you're ready to change them into the Reflex frame? Check out our lens change tutorial for Reflex here.
All Reflex replacements come with a keytool to make the replacement. Make sure you do not throw away the lens packaging before securing the keytool!
Are the lenses polarized or non-polarized?
Our racquet-sport lenses are not polarized as polarized lenses block horizontal glare - while this is useful for everyday wear, it can have a negative effect on your depth perception on the court. When you need to see the ball clearly to time your swing, a polarized lens will be an impediment. Regardless, all of our lenses are still 100% UVA/B protective.
I want to try these on, where can I do that?
For now we are only selling from our website so that if you need anything we can help you directly 👊 - however, we do free returns for 30 days after buying so that you can try them on at home without committing. Check out our full return policy here.
How do I change the lenses?
Check out our Model One lens change video tutorial here: Sunglass Care.
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 6 reviews.
- LRLisa R.Verified BuyerReviewingClear-HD+I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCrystal Clear
These lenses are great indoors! And super easy to switch out. There is no glare or distortion. They are well built and I feel better for protecting my vision during volleys at the net.
- MRMark R.Verified BuyerReviewingClear-HD+I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoNeed frames!!!!
How can I purchase another frame for the lenses?
I have the frame for the sunglasses. Can someone call me?? 847-217-4780
- MBmark b.Verified BuyerReviewingClear HD+I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoThey Work
They are clear and don’t distort much.
I think they could use anti glare coatings though
The anti fog coating works ok but I still can fog them up
- TVTim Van Den A.Verified BuyerReviewingClear HD+I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat lenses
- MHMichael H.Verified BuyerReviewingClear-HD+I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWorks indoor very well
Works indoor very well