Reflex - Clear HD+ Lenses
- Exclusive collaboration with ZEISSTM
- A-RID anti-fog technology
- Light transmission (VLT): 95%
- Category: 0
*Please note: these are only lenses, no frames are included.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping (US-only) on orders over $100, and have a 30-day return policy. We encourage you to try your eyewear on the court, not just at home. If they aren't quite for you, we pay for the return label.
All shipments are sent from San Diego, California. Orders ship between Monday and Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Standard Mail: Orders will be delivered 4-6 business days from the ship date. Please note, the 24 hour order processing time is not included in this estimated shipping delivery window and USPS does not guarantee delivery times.
USPS Priority Mail: Orders will be delivered 2-4 business days from the ship date. Please note, the 24 hour order processing time is not included in this estimated shipping delivery window and USPS does not guarantee delivery times.
UPS 2nd Day Air: Orders placed by 5pm EST will be processed same day and will arrive two days later. Orders placed after 5pm will arrive 3 days later.
UPS Next Day Air: Orders placed by 5PM EST will be processed the same day and will arrive the next day. Orders placed after 5pm will arrive 2 days later.
Please note USPS Priority Mail timelines are estimated while UPS are guaranteed.
Included With Order
- Order comes with a keytool to unlock and relock the lenses in the frame.
Got your new Reflex - Clear HD+ Lenses lenses and you're ready to change them into the Reflex frame? Check out our lens change tutorial for Reflex here.
All Reflex replacements come with a keytool to make the replacement. Make sure you do not throw away the lens packaging before securing the keytool!
Are the lenses polarized or non-polarized?
Our racquet-sport lenses are not polarized as polarized lenses block horizontal glare - while this is useful for everyday wear, it can have a negative effect on your depth perception on the court. When you need to see the ball clearly to time your swing, a polarized lens will be an impediment. Regardless, all of our lenses are still 100% UVA/B protective.
I want to try these on, where can I do that?
For now we are only selling from our website so that if you need anything we can help you directly 👊 - however, we do free returns for 30 days after buying so that you can try them on at home without committing. Check out our full return policy here.
How do I change the lenses?
Check out our Model One lens change video tutorial here: Sunglass Care.
- WWWalter W.Verified BuyerReviewingReflex - Clear HD+ LensesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCrisp, clear, and strong
The clear HD lenses on my Ria Reflex eyewear help me see the ball better when we play indoors and I have the confidence to mix it up at the NVZ without fear of eye injury from fast or errant balls (even my partner's paddle). Thank you.
- LCLeslie C.Verified BuyerReviewingReflex - Clear HD+ LensesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat addition
Added to my order for indoor pickleball play. These are so clear it scary great. Highly recommend
- MAMaureen A.Verified BuyerReviewingReflex - Clear HD+ LensesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat glasses but ..
I think the glasses are wonderful. You cannot feel them on your face BUT you can see the black nose piece. It is a little annoying. I have worn glasses in the past and have never been able to see the nose piece. The rest of the glasses are great!
- BJBrian J.Verified BuyerReviewingReflex - Clear HD+ LensesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoRIA HD lenses are top notch
Excellent clarity, vision truly feels HD when wearing. Highly recommended, it has improved my play.
- DCDonna C.Verified BuyerReviewingReflex - Clear HD+ LensesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoReflex lenses
These lenses are amazing, and very easy to change out from my low light to clear.