Return/Exchange PolicyWe want you to put your new eyewear to the test and really make sure it is for you, so our return and exchange policy lasts up to 30 days and we invite you to try them out on court (not just on at home in front of the mirror) before making your decision. However, if 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be returned in the original packaging with all of the accessories included.
How To Return Your Pair For A Refund
To return your product, please use our Returns Portal to obtain a pre-paid USPS return label. After you have received your return label, please box up the eyewear, print and attach the label, and drop at a USPS location).
How To Exchange For A Different Sunglass Model
In order to do an exchange for a different style, you need to return your original purchase and create a new order. This way you get your new pair as fast as possible.
Please use our Returns Portal to obtain a pre-paid USPS return label. After you have received your return label, please box up the eyewear, print and attach the label, and drop at a USPS location.
Once your product has been received at our fulfillment center, we will immediately issue a refund upon inspection for any damage.
How To Exchange For The Same Sunglass Model But A Different Color
1. Access our Returns Portal
2. Select the original pair to return
3. Select Option 4 - "Want a different color"
4. Select "Exchange for something similar"
5. Select the frame color you would like to exchange for
6. Proceed by hitting Next Step until you can press "Submit Your Return" and you will receive a prepaid label to use to send back the original color. We will get your new color ready to ship and it will go out as soon as we get the original pair back with our fulfillment team.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. You will receive a confirmation email, but the credit may take 3-5 business days to post to your credit card account.