We were tired of our eyewear fogging, breaking, and generally getting in our way at the wrong moment in a match. We think we weren't the only ones. Everything about Reflex [Clear HD+] is engineered to give you the ultimate indoor court performance.
Through our partnership with US Squash we continue to push our shared mission of never sacrificing performance for protection, and vice versa.
131mm lens width (combined), 129mm hinge to temple tip. This is industry standard medium fit. However, our frame sports adjustable temples that allow for a snugger fit where it's needed.
Unfortunately, for now we are only selling from our website - however, we do free returns for 30 days after buying so that you can try them on at home without committing. Check out our full return policy here.
- KKatieVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWould have been perfect, except for nose-piece
The lenses are great, perfectly clear!! BUT the nose-piece is too bulky and causes an interference with my vision. If that were only clear and maybe a little smaller these would be perfect. Unfortunately, I will be returning :(
- PMPhilip M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoOverall, a sound investment for squash
Excellent quality. They initially felt bulky because of the protection around the nose, but now I hardly notice them. They are very expensive but if they save me from facial injury one time I will be happy knowing that I invested wisely.
- PCPheonia C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoI like em
I’ve only used them indoors but they work great even in darker lighting. They are light weight and don’t fog up. It took me a few days to get used to the black nose piece but now I barely notice it.
- SDStephen D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoReflex Clear
Excellent eye protection. Very clear vision most of the time. Will fog at times.
- RJRichard J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoRichard Jackson