We were tired of our eyewear fogging, breaking, and generally getting in our way at the wrong moment in a match. We think we weren't the only ones. Everything about Reflex [Indoor] is engineered to give you the ultimate indoor court performance.
Through our partnership with US Squash we continue to push our shared mission of never sacrificing performance for protection, and vice versa.
131mm lens width (combined), 129mm hinge to temple tip. This is industry standard medium fit. However, our frame sports adjustable temples that allow for a snugger fit where it's needed.
Unfortunately, for now we are only selling from our website - however, we do free returns for 60 days after buying so that you can try them on at home without committing. Check out our full return policy here.
- DWDoris W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoGreat eye protection
These are lightweight a d don't fog up when you play.
- GKGary K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoSport glasses
Best sport glasses I have ever had. I’ve been playing racquetball for over 40 years and these glasses a great.
- TTravisVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoThe Best
I’ve been playing now for 25 years and like most was never a fan of many of the squash glasses out there— RIAs are a game-changer. Hands down the best squash glasses ever made and currently on the market. Well done.
- BBBeverly B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 weeks agoClear and tinted glasses
I do like them but a little too much black plastic around the nose area which interferes with my site
I do not have this problem with the sunglasses
- MWMarcia W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat squash eye wear!
I have two pairs of these now and they are terrific. They fit well, cover high and well so I don't see the bridge, and the Zeiss optics are superb. I am a birder and use Zeiss binoculars so the fact that these are made with Zeiss was a major purchasing factor. Two thumbs up!