Our proprietary Hybrid Orange HD+ lens for Model One was built to be used both outdoors to enhance contrast in low light conditions and indoors to soften the visual experience in extremely bright environments.
- Exclusive RIA Eyewear collaboration with ZEISSTM
- A-RID anti-fog technology
- Light transmission (VLT): 88%
- Category: 0
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping (US-only) on orders over $100, and have a 30-day return policy. We encourage you to try your eyewear on the court, not just at home. If they aren't quite for you, we pay for the return label.
All shipments are sent from San Diego, California. Orders ship between Monday and Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Standard Mail: Orders will be delivered 4-6 business days from the ship date. Please note, the 24 hour order processing time is not included in this estimated shipping delivery window and USPS does not guarantee delivery times.
USPS Priority Mail: Orders will be delivered 2-4 business days from the ship date. Please note, the 24 hour order processing time is not included in this estimated shipping delivery window and USPS does not guarantee delivery times.
UPS 2nd Day Air: Orders placed by 5pm EST will be processed same day and will arrive two days later. Orders placed after 5pm will arrive 3 days later.
UPS Next Day Air: Orders placed by 5PM EST will be processed the same day and will arrive the next day. Orders placed after 5pm will arrive 2 days later.
Please note USPS Priority Mail timelines are estimated while UPS are guaranteed.
Included With Order
- Order comes with just the lens
Are the lenses polarized or non-polarized?
Our racquet-sport lenses are not polarized as polarized lenses block horizontal glare - while this is useful for everyday wear, it can have a negative effect on your depth perception on the court. When you need to see the ball clearly to time your swing, a polarized lens will be an impediment. Regardless, all of our lenses are still 100% UVA/B protective.
How do I change the lenses?
Check out our Model One lens change video tutorial here: Sunglass Care.
This product is rated 4.7 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 50 reviews.
- RHRobert H.Verified BuyerReviewingModel One [Hybrid Orange HD+]I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoEasy to see everything under lights at night
Bought these specifically for Pickleball Night play under crappy lights.
I used to go home when it got dark, but these allow me to play and the added eye protection is always a good thing!
- JCJennie C.Verified BuyerReviewingModel One [Hybrid Orange HD+]I do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoDidn't work out for me
It was O.K. for playing indoor but not at night time. I didn't find it making an enough difference when playing indoor to justify keeping the glasses. Also, the nose piece is too big, I can constantly see it.
- GHGene H.Verified BuyerReviewingHybrid-Orange HD+I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoRIA Eyewear
I think has helped me see the ball better indoors. Helps reduce some of the glare.
- DMDale M.Verified BuyerReviewingHybrid-Orange HD+I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat View
The lenses made the glare from intense indoor lighting nicely reserved. The tennis ball was well contrasted with the background and ceiling lighting. The view was very crisp and this in reased focus. Will not own any other glasses for tennis or pickleball.
- KWKatherine W.Verified BuyerReviewingModel One [Hybrid Orange HD+]I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoEven great for indoor pickleball
I chose this eyewear to prevent eye injuries while playing picklebball. I've tried other cheaper models but they all seemed to distort what I was seeing and I need all the help I can get :-) I'm finding that I see much better with RIA, I don't have distortions while tracking the ball, and they're comfortable on my face. I would recommend these glasses.