Our proprietary Hybrid Orange HD+ lens for Model One was built to be used both outdoors to enhance contrast in low light conditions and indoors to soften the visual experience in extremely bright environments.
- Exclusive RIA Eyewear collaboration with ZEISSTM
- A-RID anti-fog technology
- Light transmission (VLT): 88%
- Category: 0
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping (US-only) on orders over $100, and have a 30-day return policy. We encourage you to try your eyewear on the court, not just at home. If they aren't quite for you, we pay for the return label.
All shipments are sent from San Diego, California. Orders ship between Monday and Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Standard Mail: Orders will be delivered 4-6 business days from the ship date. Please note, the 24 hour order processing time is not included in this estimated shipping delivery window and USPS does not guarantee delivery times.
USPS Priority Mail: Orders will be delivered 2-4 business days from the ship date. Please note, the 24 hour order processing time is not included in this estimated shipping delivery window and USPS does not guarantee delivery times.
UPS 2nd Day Air: Orders placed by 5pm EST will be processed same day and will arrive two days later. Orders placed after 5pm will arrive 3 days later.
UPS Next Day Air: Orders placed by 5PM EST will be processed the same day and will arrive the next day. Orders placed after 5pm will arrive 2 days later.
Please note USPS Priority Mail timelines are estimated while UPS are guaranteed.
Included With Order
- Order comes with just the lens
Are the lenses polarized or non-polarized?
Our racquet-sport lenses are not polarized as polarized lenses block horizontal glare - while this is useful for everyday wear, it can have a negative effect on your depth perception on the court. When you need to see the ball clearly to time your swing, a polarized lens will be an impediment. Regardless, all of our lenses are still 100% UVA/B protective.
How do I change the lenses?
Check out our Model One lens change video tutorial here: Sunglass Care.
- JRJohn R.Verified BuyerReviewingModel One - Hybrid Orange HD+ LensI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPickleball is better with RIA
Got them the Day I left for the Pickleball Nationals in Dallas so the 1st time I used them was during my 1st Match! Felt great didn’t even realize I was wearing them, but the even better part was we Played into the night and I had to change to the Orange lens and they got better seeing the Ball, it actually looked bigger ! I’ll be using them from now on! The reason I bought them was for safety, got hit in the side of my eye and I’ll tell ya it’s not a fun thing to happen to ya! Did my research and decided on RIA but now that I have used them I wish I had purchased them a long time ago! Thank RIA ya made my Pickleball Game even better!
- JMJohn M.Verified BuyerReviewingModel One - Hybrid Orange HD+ LensI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoHybrid orange lens.
Clicks in securely. Works very well on bright in door courts or low light outdoor days.
- JLJoey L.Verified BuyerReviewingModel One - Hybrid Orange HD+ LensI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoIndoor lens
Makes a huge difference with the indoor lighting. I forgot to wear them for league play and then put them on for the 5 "one more games, after games". I won't play without them indoors again.
- MBMichael B.Verified BuyerReviewingModel One [Hybrid Orange HD+]I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBetter site
I am using them indoors and find that they really have helped me see the ball better.
- MMMildred M.Verified BuyerReviewingModel One [Hybrid Orange HD+]I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove them
They are perfect for indoor play in a gym.