We were tired of our eyewear fogging, breaking, and generally getting in our way at the wrong moment in a match. We think we weren't the only ones. Everything about Reflex [Clear HD+] is engineered to give you the ultimate indoor court performance.
Through our partnership with US Squash we continue to push our shared mission of never sacrificing performance for protection, and vice versa.
131mm lens width (combined), 129mm hinge to temple tip. This is industry standard medium fit. However, our frame sports adjustable temples that allow for a snugger fit where it's needed.
Unfortunately, for now we are only selling from our website - however, we do free returns for 30 days after buying so that you can try them on at home without committing. Check out our full return policy here.
- SHSuzanne H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoOnly protective glasses that worked for me!
I am very sensitive to distortion and felt almost immediately nauseous with any other glasses I have tried. Because of how RIA makes it's lenses, I feel fine! Use them for indoor and outdoor pickleball - planning on getting the sunglass lenses next!
- JYJeffrey Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest glasses on court!
Having been an unfortunately recipient of a black eye from a fast moving ball traveling directly towards my eye socket, I would never step foot on a court without a decent pair of glasses. I've tried all kinds of glasses on court, and this is by far the best. Great job RIA!
- KKatieVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 months agoWould have been perfect, except for nose-piece
The lenses are great, perfectly clear!! BUT the nose-piece is too bulky and causes an interference with my vision. If that were only clear and maybe a little smaller these would be perfect. Unfortunately, I will be returning :(
- PMPhilip M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoOverall, a sound investment for squash
Excellent quality. They initially felt bulky because of the protection around the nose, but now I hardly notice them. They are very expensive but if they save me from facial injury one time I will be happy knowing that I invested wisely.
- PCPheonia C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI like em
I’ve only used them indoors but they work great even in darker lighting. They are light weight and don’t fog up. It took me a few days to get used to the black nose piece but now I barely notice it.