- Exclusive collaboration with ZEISSTM
- A-RID anti-fog technology
- Light transmission (VLT): 88%
- Category: 0
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping (US-only) on orders over $100, and have a 30-day return policy. We encourage you to try your eyewear on the court, not just at home. If they aren't quite for you, we pay for the return label.
All shipments are sent from San Diego, California. Orders ship between Monday and Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Standard Mail: Orders will be delivered 4-6 business days from the ship date. Please note, the 24 hour order processing time is not included in this estimated shipping delivery window and USPS does not guarantee delivery times.
USPS Priority Mail: Orders will be delivered 2-4 business days from the ship date. Please note, the 24 hour order processing time is not included in this estimated shipping delivery window and USPS does not guarantee delivery times.
UPS 2nd Day Air: Orders placed by 5pm EST will be processed same day and will arrive two days later. Orders placed after 5pm will arrive 3 days later.
UPS Next Day Air: Orders placed by 5PM EST will be processed the same day and will arrive the next day. Orders placed after 5pm will arrive 2 days later.
Please note USPS Priority Mail timelines are estimated while UPS are guaranteed.
Included With Order
- Order comes with a keytool to unlock and relock the lenses in the frame.
Got your new Hybrid-Orange HD+ lenses and you're ready to change them into the Reflex frame? Check out our lens change tutorial for Reflex here.
All Reflex replacements come with a keytool to make the replacement. Make sure you do not throw away the lens packaging before securing the keytool!
Are the lenses polarized or non-polarized?
Our racquet-sport lenses are not polarized as polarized lenses block horizontal glare - while this is useful for everyday wear, it can have a negative effect on your depth perception on the court. When you need to see the ball clearly to time your swing, a polarized lens will be an impediment. Regardless, all of our lenses are still 100% UVA/B protective.
I want to try these on, where can I do that?
For now we are only selling from our website so that if you need anything we can help you directly 👊 - however, we do free returns for 30 days after buying so that you can try them on at home without committing. Check out our full return policy here.
How do I change the lenses?
Check out our Model One lens change video tutorial here: Sunglass Care.
- JMJudy M.Verified BuyerReviewingReflex [Hybrid Orange HD+]I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 minutes agoPickleball glasses
Great fit, no fog with high definition clarity. I do like the low tint for indoor glare. I have not tried outdoor yet.
- CYCindy Y.Verified BuyerReviewingReflex [Hybrid Orange HD+]I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoProtective eye wear
These glasses are comfortable and protect my eyes. My vision is clearer and no glare issues. I plan to order the sun glasses too.
- CMCarie M.Verified BuyerReviewingReflex - Hybrid Orange HD+ LensesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat for night play
These lenses work well for night play. The lenses are very crisp.
- LCLeslie C.Verified BuyerReviewingReflex [Hybrid Orange HD+]I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMore comfortable than my Oakly’s
Really like my new glasses for both indoor and outdoor pickleball play. I purchased the clear lenses to upgrade from my cheapy indoor glasses. These are far superior in clarity and non-fogging features. Highly recommend!
- PRPaula R.Verified BuyerReviewingReflex [Hybrid Orange HD+]I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat at reducing glare indoors
These fit me well and don’t slide down my nose when I sweat (the Model Ones do slide down my nose, unfortunately). They feel really well made and the orange lens definitely helps me to see the ball in bright indoor conditions.